Polyvinyl alcohol, Povidone Ophthalmic Solution (eye drops) 30 single-use (0.4mL) each sterile
What Polyvinyl alcohol/Povidone is used for:
Polyvinyl alcohol/Povidone is an ophthalmic solution used for the symptomatic relief of irritated dry eyes and symptoms of dry eyes.
It may also be used as a comfort drop while wearing hard or soft contact lenses.
Do not use Polyvinyl alcohol/Povidone:
• If you are hypersensitive (allergic) to Polyvinyl alcohol, Povidone or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
Warnings and precautions
• If eye irritation, eye pain, continued redness and change in vision occurs or worsen, increases or persists for more than 24 hours, discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider.
• If solution changes colour or becomes cloudy, discontinue use.
Possible side effects
• Eye disorders: eye irritation, eye pain, eye discharge, itchiness, redness, a feeling of something in the eye, increased tear flow, blurred vision
• Immune System Disorder: hypersensitivity, allergic reaction
Other medicines and Polyvinyl alcohol/Povidone:
If you use Polyvinyl alcohol/Povidone with another eye medicine, leave at least 15 minutes between putting in Polyvinyl alcohol/Povidone and the other medicine.
There is no special dosage schedule for the elderly or for children.
• In order to avoid contamination, the dropper should not be allowed to touch the eye or any other surface.
• Use immediately after opening.
• Do not store opened container.
• Discard after use.
If you are wearing soft contact lenses wait at least 15 minutes after instilling Polyvinyl alcohol/Povidone to insert soft contact lenses back in the eye.