Peppermint 60 mg/ artichoke 100 mg/ fennel 80 mg/ papaya 80 mg Capsules
What Peppermint/ artichoke / fennel/ papaya is used for:
- This product consists of four herbal products; peppermint, artichoke, fennel and papaya.
- This product is an antispasmodic that is used for the relief of signs like, painful cramps and bloating that happen in your bowel between the navel, the groin and the sides.
- It acts by relaxing the spasm occurring in your bowel which helps in reducing the pain and pushes the pockets of gas to pass along your bowel and out of the body and thus decreases bloating.
- It may also help to keep a normal intestinal transit and regulate digestion if you have a sensitive bowel.
Do not take Peppermint/ artichoke / fennel/ papaya:
- If you are allergic to Peppermint, artichoke, fennel or papaya or any of the ingredients in this medicine.
- Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had.
Warnings & Precautions:
- Stop the medication right away and talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you develop allergic reactions such as shortness of breath, skin rash, swelling of the face or neck, decreased blood pressure and dizziness.
- Talk to your doctor for advice if this is the first time that you experience these symptoms.
- Talk to your doctor if your symptoms are getting worse or are not improving.
Possible Side Effects:
- Although it may be rare, some patients may experience undesirable side effects when taking a medication.
- Contact your healthcare provider if you experience any side effect.
- Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Possible side effects include burning sensation in your throat and mouth, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, heartburn, anal discomfort, diarrhea and stomach pain.
Other medicines and Peppermint/ artichoke / fennel/ papaya:
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medications including prescription medicines, over the counter medicines, herbals, vitamins and supplements.
- Make sure to tell your doctor or pharmacist about any indigestion medicines that you are taking.
How to take Peppermint/ artichoke / fennel/ papaya:
- Take capsule before food.
- Swallow capsule with a glass of water. Do not crush or chew the capsule.
- Make sure to take this medicine until your symptoms have stopped.
- Make sure not to take this medicine with other indigestion medicines (they may cause damage to the capsule).
- Take this medicine as recommended by your doctor or pharmacist.
How to store Peppermint/ artichoke / fennel/ papaya:
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets
- Store medication at room temperature
- Do not use beyond the expiry date mentioned on the box
- Keep medication in its original pack to protect it from moisture and light
- Do not use damaged capsules
- Do not dispose medication in the wastewater or household waste